PVC Pool cover with aluminium pole support and ratchet system
- Weight tolerance of 220kg.
- Great for child and pet safety, water evaporation and a cleaner pool.
- Simplicity of design and ease of use: supported across the pool by aluminium battens that are secured into the PVC cover, one end is anchored into place with removable anchor bolts. The opposite end has corresponding ratchets which allow the cover to be tightened. Two people may be required to operate the cover.
- Tamper proof: the lockable strapping system makes it difficult for a small child to tamper with or attempt to release the cover.
- Drainage system: a common drawback with the older type of PVC covers is that water can collect on top of a PVC pool cover, forming a small pool that curious toddlers may be tempted to play in. This type of cover from Power Plastics features drainage holes to eliminate these pools forming on top of the cover.
- Durable: made from 550-600 gsm PVC, aluminium battens and industrial strength stainless steel ratchets.